Dego’s contribution to the UK underground music scene has spanned over 20 years, with his earlier productions in to jungle and drum and bass, eventually leading him to experimenting with house and developing that broken beat sound. But Dego has never been bound of any genre, taking on a range of influences throughout his career, from Jazz, Hip Hop, to Techno and house but always with an element of soul.
Dego’s third studio album titled, Too Much will be released through is very own 2000 Black Label on the 6th September. With a number of British singers featuring on the album from Nadine Charles, Sarina Leah, and Sharlene Hector to name a few, we can probably expect a combination of funk, soul and broken beats.
Check out the first track from the album, A Strong Move for Truth. Let us know what you think, and pre-order the album:
1. A Strong Move for Truth (feat. Nadine Charles)
2. Good Morning (feat. Samii)
3. Remini Dream (feat. Ivana Santilli)
4. I Don’t Wanna Know (feat. Obenewa)
5. Unknown Faults
6. Life Can Be Unreal (feat. Sarina Leah)
7. Too Much (feat. Sharlene Hector)
8. You Are Virgo
9. Come of Age
10. Just Leave It (feat. Lady Alma)
11. Ogawa Okasan Said Just Play
12. A Where Pringle Deh
13. My Standards Are (Not) Too High