Huawei Music was recently launched in Europe as a means of providing a reliable streaming option to EMUI users. Prior to its European launch, the service was already being used by 16 Million users every month, who are enjoying the wide range of advertisement-free music available on the app. There are more than 50 Million tracks and 1.2 Million albums available through the app, Now, Huawei Music is available in 16 European countries, and there are plans to expand in further regions of Europe. The current list of supported regions includes:
Huawei Music also offers five sound effects that users can choose from:
- Kirin: The Kirin effect is made especially to complement audio accessories that have the Huawei Kirin audio chip in them. This sound effect uses digital algorithms to deliver a standard audio quality of 24 bits.
- 3D surround: This effect restores the space and orientation sense of the 3D sound field, creating a feeling of immersion.
- HiFi: This sound effect uses a restoration algorithm, to allow the user to experience a virtual sound reality experience.
- Mega Bass: This sound effect increases the bass effect on the music, emulating a subwoofer experience through your smartphone.
- Choral: This sound effect intelligently analyzes human voices and highlights them to present ethereal higher-pitched voices.
For more information and to sign up, head here.
To sign up to HUAWEI Music, HUAWEI users just need to register and login to HUAWEI ID. They’ll then be able to upgrade to HUAWEI Music via the AppGallery. Once the free three months is over, the subscription will automatically renew at €9.99 per month.